Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Jordon’s web of intrigue.

Remember Lloyd Cole and the Commotions? Great pommy group from the 80’s. Do ya self a favor and goggle them. Anyway heard an interview with Lloyd once and apparently they were big in Portugal. The place Port comes from. Be cool to have a type of booze named after your country. Especially a classy after dinner one. But back to Lloyd. It got me thinking about celebrities begin famous in other countries and I wondered if Jordon’s manager (the big boobed chick married to Pete Andre) had ever looked into whether Jordon would be big in Jordon. I don’t know much about the country or the chick but they could do great things for each other. She could be their spokesperson at the UN. That would glam the place up a bit. She could do ads in skimpy bikinis with headlines saying ‘See more of Jordon’…… Anyway, I got bored thinking about that and then I got to thinking about how imagine if Jordon’s (the chick) Manager had been onto it and registered Jordon.com and then Jordon (the country) found out and approached them and said. ‘Give us the web site that is ours by right’ and the manger says get stuffed and then it becomes a matter of pride. The Jordanian ambassador to the UN get laughed at by some of the other ambassadors who think it is a hoot that a chick with big hooters won’t give Jordon their web site. So. Jordon send a crack squad of Jordanian secret service blokes to England to knock Jordon off. I mean this wouldn’t happen I don’t think Jordan has crack squads of secret service blokes. But I thought it might make a cool movie. I bet I can get funding from the Jordanian Film Fund Commission. All they ever get given are scripts with blokes on camels in the desert and here I am with one that has secret service guys, the Internet, a chick with big boobs and a soundtrack by Pete Andre. I’m going to call it killJordon.com

No comments: