Monday, November 26, 2007

2 more things I am going to do when I rule the world

The first is set aside huge amounts of money for the research and development of the technology to make 2-minute noodles in 1 minute. Or less. Less would be good, but I will be happy with 1 minute.
The other thing I am going to do is make it a law that toilet doors have to open the opposite way to other doors.
You think about it. You go to use a public toilet and as you enter you push the door inward. When you come out you have to grab the door handle and pull. It should be the other way round. When you go in you don’t care if you touch the door handle. You are going to wash your hands in a few moments anyway. It’s coming out you don’t really want to have to touch anything. If everyone washed their hands it wouldn’t matter, but they don’t, so it does. Now I am not getting all Howard Hughes on your arse. I’m no germ freak, but it just makes sense doesn’t it? If you, with your freshly washed hands could push the door with your elbow, you wouldn’t have to risk coming in contact with a poohey print or a wee wee drip. Ever wash your hands for an extra few seconds just so the guy at the basin beside you can head to the door first and you can whip through with him? Well when I rule the planet and the Loo Law takes effect that move will become a thing of the past. Happy toileting everyone.

No comments: