Sunday, September 2, 2007

Bono’s mate Pop Corn.


I call him corn man because he is a little man made of corn. I spied him on a packet of chips in the pantry about 1 oclock in the morning. Inanimate objects with arms and legs tend to catch my attention in the early hours of the morning. Seems odd that the corn people would let an old corn cob like his represent them. I mean he’s got a cane. He’s not Corn, he’s Pop Corn. Couldn’t they have gone for a younger more healthy guy. And the other disturbing thing is he isn’t wearing any pants. I understand that with pants on you wouldn’t see his corn but this guy in on a product kids buy. My daughter has them in her lunch. Is that really appropriate? I think corn man might have got the gig because he is mates with Bono from U2. Couldn’t help noticing he is wearing Bono’s jacket from U2’s Live Aid gig in 85 and Bono’s hat from his Joshua Tree era. With connections like that no wonder the corn chip people signed him. Sweet.

No comments: