Wednesday, July 11, 2007

China should stop toying with Taiwan.

When I was 8 years old I completely understood the China Taiwan situation. Every toy I ever saw had Made in Taiwan stamped on the bottom. What country wouldn’t want to claim Taiwan for itself?
But as I grew up, and became wiser and more informed I realised just how wrong I had been about the situation. There are plenty of other countries making toys that are a lot cooler. Maybe the Chinese leaders don’t know this. If they did I am sure they would lose interest in the place. Of course the Americans are always going to stick up for Taiwan. China getting in there would be their worst nightmare. First thing the Chinese would do is stop making the packets of little green American Soldiers, tanks and jeeps and start popping out packets of little red soldiers, tanks and jeeps.

No comments: